The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until convicted in court.
• At 12:30 p.m., John Foster, 34, was booked into the jail on a warrant charging violation of drug court conditions. He was held without bail.
• At 12:30 p.m., Rich Nichols, 46, was booked into the Carson Jail on warrants charging drug court violations and violation of bail conditions. He was held without bail.
• At 11:07 p.m., Sacha Lennon, 43, was arrested at Dotty’s Casino on a warrant issued by drug court. She was held without bail.
• At 2:25 a.m., a 49-year-old was arrested on a battery charge for harassing NV Energy workers on south Curry Street and throwing a drink at the head of one of them. It was the third time he had been reported being aggressive with those utility employees. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 2:35 a.m., a 49-year-old man was arrested after deputies responded to a residence on Knoblock Road for an unknown problem. He was intoxicated when deputies arrived at his residence and dispatch advised he was on probation with a no alcohol restriction. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 3:44 p.m., Mark Keim, 63, was arrested on a felony-DUI charge after a traffic stop at Carson and Sonoma streets for speeding. The arrest report says the deputy smelled marijuana on Keim’s breath, his speech was slurred and he failed the field sobriety test. He was also charged with no valid license and speeding. Bail was set at $2,665.
• At 8:41 p.m., Clifford Davis, 28, was arrested after the vehicle he was a passenger in was stopped for an obscured license plate on Airport Road. He was charged with possession