Court — Thursday
• Dustin Reed Susie made an initial appearance on six counts of a burglary-third degree charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on March 22. Bond is set at $10,000 cash only.
• Deandre Antonio Davis made an initial appearance on a domestic abuse assault-impeding the flow of air or blood causing bodily injury charge and a child endangerment charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on March 22. Bond is set at $5,000 cash only. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected parties.
• Andrew M. Schooley made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. Jennifer Frese will continue as counsel. The probation revocation hearing is scheduled at 10 a.m. on March 25. Schooley is being held without bond.
• Logan Andrew Calkins made an initial appearance on a theft-fifth degree charge. Calkins pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on May 29 in Magistrate Court. Jeff Hazen has been appointed as counsel. Calkins is released with supervision through the Department of Correctional Services and is to report to the adult probation office to sign a pre-trial release agreement.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, a theft of a motor vehicle was reported in the 800 block of May Street.
• On Wednesday, vandalism to property in the commission of a burglary was reported in the 600 block of West Nevada Street.
• On Wednesday, Refugio Gonzalez, 24, was arrested for possession of marijuana-third or subsequent offense and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Wednesday, Deandre Davis, 20, was arrested for child endangerment and domestic abuse assault-impeding the flow of air or blood causing bodily injury.