• Tilray, Inc. Announces Shareholders Approval to Boost the Authorized Share-Count
• The National Hemp Association (NHA) Asks Congress To Budget $1 Billion To Support Industrial Innovations and Research on the Cannabis Crop.
• Top Federal National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) Regulator Sharply Criticizes Congress for Failing to Reform Marijuana Laws.
• Greenlane Holdings, Inc. (GNLN) is This Week’s Top Gainer in the Cannabis Sector.
• Maxim Group Initiated a Buy Rating on Awakn Life Sciences Corp. (AWKNF).
Story continues below
Momentum is shifting on Wall Street! It has been a tough week for traders and investors. Dow, S&P 500, and NASDAQ had weekly losses. THIS WEEK, the S&P 500 lost 1.7%, its longest losing streak since Monday, February 22, 2021. The Dow slid 2.2%, and it has been down for two consecutive weeks now. The NASDAQ declined 1.6% this week, its most significant one-week percentage decline since the week ending on Friday, July 16, 2021. This is according to FactSet data. This week’s bearish market comes amid concerns about the impact of the coronavirus delta variant on global economic growth in recent months
As the week ended with a bearish market on Friday, some stocks in the cannabis sector had an excellent week. Several Stocks that we outlined in our last week’s article had a healthy week. Icanic Brands Co Inc. (ICANF), BioHarvest Sciences Inc. (CNVCF), and Cann Group Limited (CNGGF) all had a very stable week.
This article will have a breakdown of the top cannabis gainer for this week, an outline of the essential news and reporting that developed throughout the week, and the top Cannabis Stocks to keep a close eye on.
Top Cannabis Gainer for This Week
Greenlane Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: GNLN)
Greenlane Holdings, Inc. (GNLN) distributes and supplies vaporization products and accessories for vape shops and dispensaries. The company offers